Korean language Training course
Recruitment of international students for the Korean language training course
|Type classification||Applications received||Interview||Announcement of successful candidates||Submit Additional Documents|
|Korean language training course||’21.11.01(Mon) ~ ’21.11.05(Fri)||’21.11.09(Mon) ~ ’21.11.11(Fri)||‘21.11.17(Wed)||’22.02.03.(Thu) ~ ‘22.02.04(Fri)|
The Korean language training course for the 2021-2 semester will not be operated if the number of applicants is less than 10 due to the spread of Corona-19.
|Screening method||Total points||Note|
|Document screening(40points), Interview(60points)||100points||Passing Criteria: 60 points or more, Interview method: video interview|
Interview Test Evaluation Contents
|Selections element||Evaluation Content and Points Ratio||Evaluation Method|
|Interview test||Motivation for application, purpose of study abroad, university understanding, prospect/ 15 points each||Interview evaluator evaluates the evaluation content in an oral question-and-answer format|
Korean Language Curriculum
|Level 1 course||160||
|Level 2 course||160|
|Level 3 course||160|
|Level 4 course||160|
- Class day Monday ~ Friday / 4 hours every day
- Class Hours 4 hours every day / 9:00 am to 12:50 am
|Course||Admission fees||Tuition(640hour/1 year)||Note|
|All Courses||KRW 50,000||KRW 3,840,000||Dormitory fee, Korean culture tour fee, consumables fee, medical insurance fee, textbook fee, alien registration fee, paid separately|
Guide to application documents
|1||Kyungbuk College Format||application admission||Format fixed by the college|
|2||Study plan||Format fixed by the college|
|3||A letter of self-introduction||Format fixed by the college|
|4||Academic Fulfillment Pledge||Format fixed by the college|
|5||Dormitory Rules Compliance Pledge||Format fixed by the college|
|6||Academic background inquiry agreement||Format fixed by the college|
|7||Academic background||Academic certificate||High School Graduation Certificate(Apostille or Consular Confirmation)|
|8||Transcript||ranscript of all high school grades(apostille or consular confirmation)|
|9||Nationality proof document||Copy passport||Copy of student passport|
|10||Copy of ID||Copies of student and parent ID cards issued by foreign government agencies that correspond to Korean resident registration cards|
|11||Family Relations Proof Document original||
Documents not issued in English must be translated into English and notarized
|12||Financial ability documents||Original balance certificate||
|Original passbook transaction statement||
|13||Original parental employment certificate||Enter company name, name of person in charge, and period of service|
|14||Original parent's income certificate||Enter company name, name of person in charge, and period of service|
|15||Other documents||Original proof of identity||
|16||color photo (3.5cm×4.5cm) 2 sheets and 1 JPG file||A white background taken within the last 3months|
|17||Original letter of recommendation||A letter of recommendation from the high school principal or homeroom teacher|
- However, for those residing in Korea, a balance certificate of 5 million won or more, a certificate of completion of the Korean language school of the previous school, a transcript, Real estate contract, visa extension equipment cost 60,000 won.
2022-1 Semester Korean Language Training Course Recruitment URL
2022-1 Semester Korean Language Training Course Application Download URL
- A Applicants cannot double-register with other schools, and if they give up their registration after paying tuition, they will be refunded according to the regulations of this school.
- B Regardless of the number of applicants, those who do not think they are capable of studying at this school will be rejected.
- C If it is found that any applicant has passed the admission procedures through falsity, counterfeit, or any other unjust means, the college will cancel admission for that person regardless of whether it is before or after the entrance to the college.
- D If the Korean government refuse to issue visa to an applicant, admission for that person is canceled and fees already paid would be refunded (excepting admission fee)
- E Name of the applicant (spellings) and date of birth should match with those on passport.
- F Responsibility for any disadvantages caused by miswritten address, contact number, etc. should be borne by the applicant.
- G Documents submitted to the college are not returned in any circumstances except those required for the change of qualification for stay in Korea such as documents evidencing educational background.
- H A health certificate (including hepatitis B and tuberculosis test) and a certificate of medical insurance for international students must be submitted within 15 days after admission.
- I Information gathered by the college is not used for any other purposes than for tasks related to admission and registration and since admission into the college, the personal information is used for tasks related to education, administration and researches.
Reception desk of application
|Division||Address of the reception desk||Remarks|
|Domestic||Kyungbuk College International Exchange Center 77, Daehak-ro, Yeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Republick of Korea||Can be submitted by mail or direct|
|Abroad||International Exchange Institute, Kyungbuk College, 77, Daehakro,Yeongju-si, Gyeongbuk , Korea,(36133)||By mail through international postal service organization or could be submitted in|
Contact Us for Document Submission : 82-54-630-5063 / E-mail : email@example.com
Dormitory expenses, tuition remittance account, and admission process information
|Independence Hall||2 person / room||KRW 1,455,600|
|3 person / room||KRW 1,304,800|
|4 person / room||KRW 1,221,600|
As of 2021, the above amount is based on the inclusion of three meals a day (not including the cost of the professional bachelor's degree vacation period)
Tuition remittance account
- BANK’S NAME HANA BANK(YEOUNGJU-BRANCH)
- BENEFICIARY’S ACCOUNT NO. 524-910002-88904
- BENEFICIARY’S NAME KYUNGBUK COLLEGE(KBC)
- SWIFT CODE HNBNKRSE
- ADDRESS 13 DAEHAKRO YEONGJU-SI GYEONGBUK-DO KOREA
- TEL 82-54-631-1111
Fees should be transmitted with the name of applicant as the transmitting party and payment currency is Korean Won. If there is any difference, the difference can be refunded or additional transmission could occur. For applicable applicants, individual notice will be given after admission.
Advantages of studying abroad at Kyungbuk College
It is a good college to study.
- Located in a small city in Korea, it has a quiet educational environment without complicated surroundings like a big city.
- The college specializes in cultural education and operates subjects that can cultivate personality and personal knowledge as essential subjects for cultural.
You can earn a bachelor's degree from Kyungbuk college.
- Bachelor's Degree Department Department of Nursing, Social Welfare, Aviation Electronics Maintenance, Physical Therapy Department, Railway Electrical Engineering Department, Electrical Engineering Department, Fire Safety Management Department, Early Childhood Education Department, Railway Construction Department
- Departments that can be employed in Korea after obtaining a professional bachelor's degree Hotel Cooking & Baking Department, Architecture Interior Department
- After graduating from a professional bachelor's degree course, a person who wishes to transfer to a prestigious university in another region may transfer.
|Seoul/Gyeonggi area||Korea University, Yonsei University, Sungkyunkwan University, Hanyang University, Chung-Ang University, Myongji University, Dongguk University, Kookmin University, Sangmyung University, Incheon University, Inha University,etc.|
|Daegu/Gyeongbuk area||Kyungpook National University, Keimyung University, Yeungnam University,Daegu University|
|Busan/Gyeongnam area||Busan National University, Pukyong National University, Busan Foreign Language University, Kyungsung University, Dongui University, etc.|
Kyungbuk College is a college that educates on behalf of parents.
- International students shall live in dormitories on campus.
- The management of international students is very strict.(Close the dormitory at 11:00 p.m. every night)
- There are various programs for international students (Korean cultural learning, Korean cultural experience, Buddy program, etc.)
- Outstanding international students send overseas language training during their vacation every year.
There is a rich scholarship system.
|Object to application||Eligibility for application||Benefit Content|
|Korean language course students||100% attendance rate for all courses||10% tuition refund (Applicable to students who have entered this college)|
|Freshmen and current students of the major study abroad program||A person who has completed the Korean language training course at this college.||35% reduction in tuition fees for the first emester.|
|Freshmen and current students of the major study abroad program||Those who have completed the Korean language course at other universities and those who have met other admission requirements||0%-30% reduction in tuition fees|
|Applicants who have obtained level 2 or higher by taking the TOPIK in the current year (Only those whose scores have improved after the first beneficiary are paid)||